Shipping Associate - Printing - 2nd Shift - $19-21/hour
Are you seeking a 2nd shift Shipping opportunity in a climate controlled, growing printing company in Waukesha, WI?
We are seeking a self-motivated individual who wants to learn new skills in the printing industry with a company that has plenty of room to grow!
As a Shipping Associate, you will work in the Shipping Department, preparing boxes of printed materials for shipping. You will be loading boxes onto pallets manually and loading trucks using forklifts. Attention to detail and the ability to work independently is KEY! We are looking for someone with an excellent eye for detail and who enjoys physical, independent work.
- Package rolls of labels and prepare individual cartons or pallets for shipment.
- Operate box taping machine and pallet lift tables.
- Operate the lift truck to transfer pallets of label rolls and to load shipments into trucks.
- Put quantities of finished goods into inventory.
- Generate shipping documents.
If you have:
- Dependable work history
- Interest in learning new skills
- Forklift experience is a HUGE plus
- Ability to lift 30-50 lbs. regularly
- Basic math skills
- A keen eye for detail/quality
This may be the opportunity for you!
- 2nd shift options: NOON - 8:15 pm OR 2:00 pm - 10:15 pm, but you must train on 1st shift for up to 2-3 months.
- Starting pay: $19+/hour with a $1.00 shift premium after training with performance reviews pay increases
- Good benefits after hire
- Lots of growth potential - Company LOVES to promote from within
- Climate controlled work environment
Apply online today!