Heavy Mechanical Assemblers
Do you have above average mechanical abilities? Are you looking for a GREAT company where you can grow your career in manufacturing? Are Day One benefits important to you?
Our client, a successful, growing manufacturing company with a new, beautiful facility in Southwestern Waukesha County is growing their motivated team and looking for you!
We have 1st shift DIRECT HIRE opportunities in Heavy Truck Assembly positions available.
In this role, you will assemble component parts into a completed product, following blueprints, work orders, and other written and/or verbal specifications. You will also position parts of the unit being assembled following specifications while using knowledge gained by your experience.
- Assemble components.
- Produce assemblies with zero defects.
- Set up assembly job by locating parts and gathering materials by work order.
- Align components and assemble using hand tools or portable power tools.
- Drill, tap or ream holes as necessary.
- Connect auxiliary pneumatic or hydraulic lines and cut/fit pipe and tubing as necessary.
- Remove small quantities of metal using hand tools to clean parts or produce proper fit.
- Follow established safety procedures.
- Complete assemblies within the allotted time
- Properly document all quality checklists, material lists, and PDI forms
The right candidates will have:
- Basic knowledge of hand tools
- Above average mechanical aptitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Hands-on attitude and ability
- The ability to meet assembly deadlines.
- Able to wear personal protective equipment.
- Able to work overtime and/or including weekends as production schedules dictate.
- High School Diploma or GED (required)
- Minimum 1-year mechanical experience (required)
- Read and comprehend blueprints and tape measure.
DIRECT HIRE POSITIONS!
1st Shift: The base hours are 6:30 to 2:30, Monday to Friday, plus overtime opportunities.
Pay range: $21.50 - $26.50 per hour based on experience with room to grow!
Day One Benefits: A customizable benefits package that begins on day one of employment.
Apply online today to learn more!