Are you a detail-oriented individual with experience in upholstering or fabricating in a manufacturing environment? Would you like a full-time position but only have to work 4.5 days per week?
Our Menomonee Falls client is looking for a 1st shift Upholsterer/Assembler to join their team. In this role, you will perform various assembly tasks related to upholstery products. Attention to detail is required due to continually changing models, styles and colors of product. You will cut upholstery materials using pattern layouts, templates and measuring rules and visually inspect the product for quality.
- Can read and follow work instructions/procedures
- Have experience using power tools
- Have 1-2 years upholstery or fabricating experience in a manufacturing environment
- Can lift 30-50 lbs. as needed
This may be the opportunity for you!
This opportunity is:
- 1st shift, Monday through Thursday (6:30 am-3:30 pm) and Friday (6:30 am-12:30 pm)
- Overtime is scheduled on Friday afternoons as needed, and frequent during the busy season
- Pay is $14-$16/hr
Join a team that values its employees. Apply online today!