Our Waukesha client, a multi-billion dollar manufacturing company, is looking for assemblers to help support the production line.
In this position, you will be responsible for the production of voltage regulators to meet customer service requirements. In addition to assembly, you will be able to cross-train in other areas (vacuum pumps, brazing, painting, etc.!) and really build your skillset!
- Follow standard work and 5S
- Build product per work instructions and quality standards
- Use calibrated tooling (hand tools, power tools, pneumatic tools)
- Conduct ratio testing on unit and troubleshoot problems
- Move units using overhead cranes or powered industrial vehicles
- Repair units and components that have failed the ratio test, are defective or require other changes
- Assist with other duties as needed
Ideal candidates will have:
- A high school diploma or GED from an accredited institution is required
- 1+ years of manufacturing experience; experience with assembly and experience in a warehouse environment are helpful
- Previous experience driving powered industrial vehicle (forklift, carts, tow motors, pallet jacks, etc.) is helpful
These positions are 1-year contracts. There is an opportunity to be hired on during the assignment or after the contract ends. Apply today!
Pay: 1st - $17.55/hr, 2nd and 3rd - $18.05/hr
Shift: 1st, 2nd, 3rd shifts