Seeking a passionate individual with a strong work ethic and leadership skills to join an industry-leading manufacturer as a working Lead/Supervisor. This opportunity has tremendous upward growth potential for the right individual.
The ideal candidate will be empowered to have a strong impact on the organization. If you are looking to find a home where you are encouraged to make decisions and are a critical part of a company's future, then this opportunity is for you!
The Value Stream Leader will help train new employees and monitor the performance of the department (scrap, quality, efficiency). The Value Stream Leader will act as the first escalation point when performance is below standard.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
This list of duties and responsibilities is not all-inclusive and may be expanded as management determines necessary.
- Schedule and assign work to production personnel to support the production schedule and priorities.
- Responsible for safety, quality, and productivity KPI’s.
- Utilize the versatility matrix to ensure employees are properly trained for each process, including 2nd and 3rd shift oversight.
- Ability to spend time on the off shifts to ensure process compliance and identify gaps.
- Maintain a clean and organized working environment, including scheduled cleaning with documentation.
- Maintain the required shift reports to include machine counts and reject rates.
- Responsible for the completion of Operator TPM’s (shift, daily, weekly, monthly).
- Make recommendations on discipline and hiring of employees.
- Lead root cause investigations for any issues related to safety, quality, and productivity.
- Escalate issues related to scrap, quality, and efficiency to Management.
- Follow established ISO and production procedures and ensure that all production employees are properly trained and following the procedures. Recommend changes to the procedures that will improve quality and/or productivity.
- Perform new job or mold sampling when necessary, working with Engineering.
- Strong IQMS involvement.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS (KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES):
- High School Diploma or GED
- 2 years minimum related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Clean Room environment working experience within a molding and assembly environment.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to present information to Supervision, Engineering and Quality personnel.
- A strong team player with the ability to plan and work together with others.
- Bilingual is a plus
SHIFT: 1st Shift (6:30am-3pm), Monday through Friday