Our Brookfield client that specializes in personalized phone cases is looking for candidates who can pick, pack and label several orders accurately and quickly! They are looking to hire eager workers over the next couple of weeks, and the position will last through at least January.
- Pulls, packs, and scans product based on daily orders
- Meets specifics of customer orders in a timely manner
- Logs orders to keep the inventory up-to-date
- Keeps products separated, organized and in good rotation
- Monitors product quality frequently, reporting problems to mitigate safety or quality issues. Reports any problems
- Utilizes continuous improvement mindset and identifies opportunities to improve processes
- Follows good manufacturing practices and required work safe practices
- Performs other duties as assigned
About this position:
- Temporary: they are beginning to hire next week and the position will last through at least January
- Pay: $14.50/hr
- Hours: You will train on 1st shift (6:30am-3pm) for up to one week, then you will move to 2nd shift (1:30pm-10pm)
- Previous experience in basic inspection of packing lists is very helpful
They are interviewing candidates over the next couple of weeks. Apply today to get your name on the list!