Our client in Germantown, a global plastics manufacturing company, is interested in adding a Maintenance Mechanic to their team! In this position, you will work under the direction of the Operations Manager and you will be a crucial role in the plant’s daily operations.
- Conduct daily and periodic checks of equipment, looking for leaks, signs of failure, cleanliness and safety hazards
- Report any unusual damage, smells, noises or functions of equipment
- Communicate with coworkers in a positive, team-oriented manner
- Follow and comply with all safety and work rules and regulations
- Maintain departmental housekeeping and standards
- Perform other duties as assigned
The ideal candidate will have:
- Proficiency in mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic and electrical tools for machine repair
- Good analytical and mathematical skills
- Ability to read schematics
- Good written and oral communication
- Experience in troubleshooting electrical and PLC problems/devices
Shift: 2nd, 3:00pm-11:00pm
This is a temp-to-hire opportunity that can easily lead to the client hiring you after proven job success. They are interested in interviewing and hiring solid candidates – apply today!