Work weekends and have your weekdays free! Are you a Maintenance Technician with 4+ years of experience? Bring your mechanical ability to a growing company that recognizes your achievements! Our Waukesha client is growing and looking for employees who want to enhance their skillset and be part of something special.
- Ensures the proper operation of machinery and equipment by completing assigned tasks of preventive maintenance schedules and work orders.
- Able to read and understand electrical and hydraulic schematics, in order to troubleshoot, diagnose and repair a variety of shop machinery and equipment.
- Understands programming logic and is able to use, open, program and trouble-shoot PLC systems in a metal fabrication and manufacturing environment
- Knowledge of how to properly use a wide variety of tools, machinery and instruments to complete tasks required, i.e. vertical mill, dial indicators, laptop interface, multimeter
- Able to work with low voltage systems.
- Maintains equipment, parts, and supplies inventories by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed equipment, parts, and supplies; placing and expediting orders; verifying receipt.
- Prepares maintenance reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- All other duties, as assigned by leadership.
- An Associate’s Degree, Certificate, or Technical Diploma from a trade school in related field; plus four (4) or more years' experience in the industrial or building maintenance field. Experience in the operation of a processing or manufacturing facility a plus.
- Experience with successfully making repairs to, and conducting maintenance on, processing equipment.
- Experience with making repairs to, and conducting maintenance on, robotic equipment.
- Journeyman licenses a plus, but not required.
- Proficient in basic computing skills, including Microsoft Office software (Outlook, Word and Excel)
- Above-average written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Excellent mathematical and analytical skills.
- Ability to assess, problem-solve, and troubleshoot mechanical issues.
- Excellent analytical skills with the ability to apply 'common sense' and logic
- Forklift experience and/or certification is required.
Shift: Friday-Sunday, 5 AM-5 PM
Pay: $21-23/hr, depending on experience