If you’re an embroidery professional looking for a new opportunity, consider our Waukesha-based client! This corporate-focused promotional marketing company is seeking an experienced Embroidery Operator to help meet growing demands for their clientele.
- Operate Tajima 1 and 8 head embroidery machines
- Perform minor maintenance of machines
- Frequently oil and clean machines
- Complete assigned projects and assist Embroidery Manager as required
Pay & Schedule:
- $16.00 - $20.00 per hour depending on experience
- Monday – Friday
- Workday: 8am – 5pm
Their beautiful office and clean, climate-controlled warehouse will make a great home for job seekers. There is an opportunity to increase your hourly rate based on performance after the temp period is over and you have been hired on directly. This also includes benefits.
- 3+ years of relevant embroidery experience
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to thread a needle
- Understanding of thread and bobbin tensions
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Positive attitude and strong work ethic