Our Loveland, OH client is a small but globally known manufacturer of products for the logistics industry. They are growing and in need of additional help in their assembly department and machine operating departments. If you're looking for a position and company with high potential, this may be the job for you!
- Assemble parts using light machinery and hands, to the specifications provided by customers
- Interpret blueprints
- Maintain correct dimensions while operating machine or hand assembling parts using measuring instruments such as calipers and gauges to perform quality checks
- Record and report production data into the ERP system
- Coach/train less experienced coworkers
- Perform other duties as assigned
- High school or GED
- Able to read calipers and other measuring tools
- Able to visually inspect parts produced
- Problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Experience with Shoptech E2 or similar ERP system is desired
This is a 90-day temp-to-hire position with the potential to be hired on after the 90 days. This position is guaranteed to have 40 hours per week with overtime available as well! Training will be provided.
1st 6:00AM - 2:15PM