Are you searching for a position with overtime opportunities ahead of the holiday season? Interested in proving yourself within a thriving company? Our Mukwonago area client is looking for reliable Associates on 2nd shift for their Slitter position.
- Load the slitting machine with large roll of film
- Set web guides and knives pursuant to customer specifications
- Change blades when necessary
- Adjusts speed, tension and pressure settings as necessary to maintain proper web tension.
- Set footage counters and track production quantity
- Package finished rolls per IGSS specifications
- Other duties as assigned by Supervisor
Schedule & Pay:
- 2nd Shift
- 3:00pm – 11:00pm
- Tuesday – Saturday
- Additional earning opportunities and incentive pay available
This is a temp to hire opportunity. Associates must have strong communication skills, attention to detail, and a desire to learn. Attendance and attitude are nonnegotiable.
- High School of GED diploma required
- 0-1 year of previous experience
- Ability to read and understand work instructions
- Consciously abide by all machine, and company safety procedures to ensure safe working environment
- Ability to stand for an entire shift
- Must wear steel toe shoes