We are currently hiring for a 1st shift Assembler/Packer for our client in north-western Waukesha County!
- Assemble products to work order specifications
- Read tape measure and interpret work instructions
- Operate small hand and power tools
- Perform assembly tasks to meet daily production standards of quality and quantity
- Perform cuts, crimps, connections, and solder as required
- Package product for shipment
Education and Experience:
- High school or general education (GED) required
- Computer experience with Microsoft Office (Excel and Word) required
- 2 years of mechanical or electrical assembly preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Basic math skills
- Ability to read a tape measure
- Experience with Kanban Inventory process is a plus!
This is a 1st shift opportunity. The hours of this position are 6 am-2:30 pm with occasional overtime. The pay for this role is $15-$16 depending on experience. Apply today for immideate consideration!