Would you consider yourself a driven self-starter? Are you looking for a long term Warehouse/Receiving opportunity where you can use your forklift and receiving experience?
Our Oconomowoc, WI client, a family owned growing business has an immediate, first shift Warehouse/Receiving opportunity for an individual with a strong work ethic, excellent attendance record, and a great attitude!
In this role, you will learn to handle receiving and processing of incoming stock and materials, perform stock counts, pick orders, organize and keep it in correct locations, bail scrap foam and scrap cardboard, move gaylords to staging area for pickup and replace full gaylord with empty gaylords, and keep the warehouse clean.
Do you have:
- An enthusiastic attitude and desire to learn?
- Some warehouse experience?
- Forklift experience? (Preferred, but company is willing to train!)
- A solid work history?
This may be the opportunity for you!
What you can expect:
- 1st shift hours – 7:00 am – 3:30 pm
- Contract to hire with the opportunity to grow
- Starting pay is $16.00/hour
- Excellent culture – Friendly, flexible and results driven
- Clean, well run, new facility
- Training to make sure you succeed!
Interested candidates, apply online today!