Do you have Print experience or interest in learning a new trade? Our New Berlin client is seeking 3rd Shift associates to fill their open Press Feeder Operator positions. If you’re looking for a new opportunity to begin the New Year, look no further!
- Read instructions from job ticket and assist with press set up
- Assist with making "job ready" by running samples to adjust print quality, registration, color settings and mixings.
- Monitor pH and conductivity of fountain solution on press
- Locate raw materials for jobs including paper, inks, perforating materials etc
- Maintain a clean and orderly work area.
- Perform preventative maintenance on press such as lubrication, cleaning and minor adjustments to rollers
- Employee has a full understanding of all standard operating procedures within their specific job function and general awareness of all operating procedures within the company.
- All other duties as assigned by Press Foreman or Operations manager.
SHIFT AND PAY:
- 3rd Shift: 10:00pm – 6:00am (Sunday – Thursday)
- $20.00/hr depending on experience
Assists Press Operators with the set up and operation of multicolored color printing press.
- High School diploma or equivalent required, Trade/vocational School preferred
- Minimum of 1 year experience as a Feeder Operator, assistant or helper on multicolor presses
- Ability to lift approximately 40-60 lbs. regularly