Are you looking to get your foot in the door of a manufacturing company? Our client in Oconomowoc, WI is looking to add to their team of General Manufacturing Associates who are willing to learn!
The ideal candidate is a reliable and adaptable worker, with strong work ethic and an eye for quality. Due to the nature of the products we make, work is not physically demanding. This position will require the employee to stand or sit depending on the station for 8-10 hours daily. Employees are rotated and cross-trained on all stations regularly to increase productivity and efficiency.
- Record the material amount or count received and circulated
- Execute daily work instructions received from supervisor in a timely manner
- Work effectively to meet or exceed productivity goals while maintaining high quality standards
- Must have strong Basic Mathematics skills
- Must be able to effectively utilize basic measuring devices
- Lift and carry merchandises as needed. Materials can weigh up to 50 lbs
- Operate manual material handling equipment such as hand jacks and wheeled carts safely
- Transport merchandise between receiving stations, warehouse, and production areas.
- Maintain the work area clean, safe, and organized
- Assist in waste disposal and recycling activities. (Corrugated and foam Baling)
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Manufacturing Experience a plus
- Corrugated baling experience a plus
Shift: 1st (7am-3:30pm), Monday through Friday
Pay: $12-14, depending on experience
Closed-toed shoes are required. Interested applicants should apply online today!