Are you seeking a contract to hire 1st or 2nd shift opportunity in western Waukesha County with a growing company that is willing to train?
We are seeking candidates with mechanical aptitude who may be interested in learning to run and maintain metal stamping equipment and spot welding equipment. You may starting working in assembly/spot weld or loading and unloading the press and will then eventually be trained in basic maintenance and set up of equipment.
- Want to learn
- Are mechanically inclined
- Have a good record of attendance and dependability
We can teach the rest!
- 1st and 2nd shift full time, long term contract to hire opportunities
- $15/hour starting pay
- Available overtime work/pay
- Lift up to 50 lbs. occasionally
- Bilingual supervisors are available to help those with limited English skills
No experience is necessary, so apply online today to kick start your manufacturing career!