Our Milwaukee-area client is seeking a Quality Manager to support their growing business.
Consider bringing your manufacturing expertise to this role. You’ll provide leadership for your quality team and continuous improvement over products and processes.
You’ll also collaborate closely with internal departments to help the company achieve optimum quality and efficiency.
Salary: 70-80k range
- Support / Manage ISO9001:2015 Business system
- Manage Quality Technicians
- Support On Time Shipping goals
- Support customer requirements (Certifications, PPAP, ISIR, etc.)
- Support Purchasing function / SQA
- Perform Quality Engineering function.
- Manage day to day Quality Department functions
- Provide support to manufacturing process
- Manage Gage calibration process
- Repair/maintain gaging and gaging systems
- Report non-conforming material / scrap to the QRB
- Provide guidance to the Quality Technicians and Manufacturing employees
- Work closely with Engineering (Design and Process FMEA, Print Tolerances vs Gage R&R, SPC, ect.)
- Strive for up-to-date document control (paperless/digital inspection reports)
- Minimum 5 years Manufacturing experience
- Minimum 2 to 5 years Quality Department experience
- Must be detailed oriented
- Requires excellent verbal and written communication skills
This position reports to the President. Apply today for an exciting next step in your career!