Are you looking to start your career in manufacturing but are not sure where to begin? We may have the answer for you!
Our Pewaukee, WI client is seeking a dependable individual for a Warehouse Associate/Shop Helper opportunity on 1st shift. In this full-time role, you will be assisting in a general labor capacity wherever needed. You may be packing parts off a machine and deburring parts as needed.
This role pays $14/hour and begins with day one benefits, like...
- Medical, dental and vision insurance through Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield
- Mental health care and substance abuse treatment
- Care for both the individual and dependents
- 401(k) and profit sharing
- Vacation and paid holidays
- 1st shift, Monday-Friday with OT opportunities available
- Steel toed shoes/boots required
This company likes to promote from within, so this could be a great foot in the door opportunity to join a great, hard-working team!
- Have a good attendance record
- Are able to lift 30-50 lbs. throughout an 8 hour shift
- Are interested in building skills in a manufacturing setting
This may be the opportunity for you!
Our client is hiring immediately for this role, so apply online today and kickstart your career in manufacturing!