Are you looking for a job that can keep pace with you and your work style? Would you like to work for a company that promises growth, reward and great benefits? If the answer to those questions is yes, we have an opportunity for you!
Our client is local to Mequon, WI and is looking for a reliable second shift Machine Operator. This position pays $15-$18/hour and starts with day one benefits, like...
- Medical, dental and vision insurance through Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield
- Mental health care and substance abuse treatment
- Care for both the individual and dependents
- 401(k) and profit sharing
- Vacation and paid holidays
Interested candidates may also be considered for weekend shifts:
- 1st Shift: Friday-Sunday, 4:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m.
- 2nd Shift: Friday-Sunday, 4:00 p.m.-4:00 a.m.
This is an entry-level opportunity that does not require previous experience, though machine operation/manufacturing experience is preferred (can be any machine). Our client is willing and able to train for the right candidate, and there is potential for a wage increase depending on your abilities.
- Operate pick and place type press operations efficiently and effectively to attain set standards
- Run single stroke coil operations
- Maintain equipment and tooling with use of lubricants
- Perform quality checks using measuring devices and complete quality records
- Complete all appropriate paperwork, including labels, accurately
- Operate laser equipment to produce parts that exceed expectations
- Complete crane and forklift training as necessary
- Troubleshoot machine errors with maintenance as needed
- Work with the helper to keep work area clean and organized
- Keep the helper on track a minimize errors
This role also includes other perks, like employee passes to the Milwaukee County Zoo, Summerfest, etc. If this position sounds like the right fit for you, don’t wait to put your application in.
Join a team that truly cares, and apply now!