Are you looking for a job that can keep pace with your work ethic? Would you like to work for a company that promises growth, reward and great benefits? If the answer to both of those questions is yes, we have an opportunity for you!
Our client is local to Mequon, WI and is looking for a self-reliant, experienced first-shift Process Technician who can juggle the day-to-day as well as meet goals as a team. This position pays $22-$25/hour depending on experience and starts with day one benefits.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance through Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield
- Mental health care and substance abuse treatment
- Care for both the individual and dependents
- 401 (k) and profit sharing
- Vacation and paid holidays
If you are driven with a passion for professional growth, this is the position for you. In this role, you will be expected to complete the following job duties as assigned by your supervisor. You will also need to successfully complete a forklift certification program.
- Perform set-ups on coil fed presses ranging from 0 to 800 tons
- Instruct and train press operators in the safe and proper operation of punch press
- Perform all quality control inspections
- Complete first piece/last piece inspections using the proper measuring equipment and complete quality records
- Read and interpret blueprints
- Maintain and follow set-up work instruction manual
- Determine if dies need repair and tag dies accordingly
- Initiate action to prevent non-conformances, including shutting equipment down when necessary
- Troubleshoot equipment issues
This role also includes other perks, like employee passes to the Milwaukee County Zoo, Summerfest, etc. If this position sounds like the right fit for you, don’t wait to put your application in.
Join a team that truly cares, and apply now!