Are you a natural creative? Do you love dealing in the details? If the answer to those questions is yes, we have an opportunity for you!
Our client is local to West Bend, WI and is hiring immediately for a creative, self-reliant first shift or second shift Painting Associate who can juggle the day-to-day as well as put their creative wits to work. Candidates have the choice between first and second shift as well as 8-hour and 10-hour shifts.
- 1st shift
- 8 hours: 6 a.m.-2 p.m.
- 10 hours: 4 a.m.-2 p.m.
- 2nd shift
- 8 hours: 2:30 p.m.-10:30 p.m.
- 10 hours: 2:30 p.m.-12:30 a.m.
Our client is looking for candidates who think outside-the-box who aspire to grow and succeed. This position pays $14/hour-$15/hour depending on experience and starts with day one benefits, like…
- Medical, dental and vision insurance through Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield
- Mental health care and substance abuse treatment
- Care for both the individual and dependents
- 401(k) and profit sharing
- Vacation and paid holidays
Some experience is preferred but not required for this role. Before you apply, make sure you meet the following qualifications…
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to read blueprints (preferred)
- Ability to sit/stand for long periods of time and frequently lift up to 55 lbs.
- Ability to work independently or as a team
- Ability to meet production and quality goals in a fast-paced environment
If you are driven with a passion for professional and creative growth, this is the position for you. In this role, you will be expected to complete the following job duties as assigned by your supervisor, including…
- Masking required part features with appropriate materials (tapes, paper, plugs, etc.) to protect area from painting application
- Understanding, adhering to and demonstrating company commitment to quality and safety
- Maintaining regular and punctual attendance according to shift times or pre-arranged work schedule
- Following all policies, procedures and work instructions
- Wearing and maintaining proper personal equipment
- Cutting/tearing paper, tape, vinyl plugs to specified size as required per job specification
- Using precut masking tools such as razor blades, wire cutters, insertion tools, pliers, etc.
- Reading work order instructions from traveler or other job related documents and process jobs as instruction
- Working with solvent cleaners and pain materials, such as acetone, alcohol, MEK, paint, etc.
- Maintaining a clean and organized workspace
Our client is hiring immediately for this role, so don’t miss out on a great opportunity. Join a team that truly cares, and put your application in today.