Are you a natural creative? Do you love dealing in the details and putting a little piece of you into everything you do? If the answer to those questions is yes, we have an opportunity for you!
Our client is local to West Bend, WI and is looking for a creative, self-reliant first or second shift Wet Spray Painter who can juggle the day-to-day and put their creative wits to work. Candidates have the choice between first and second shift as well as 8-hour and 10-hour shifts.
- 1st shift
- 8 hours: 6 a.m.-2 p.m.
- 10 hours: 4 a.m.-2 p.m.
- 2nd shift
- 8 hours: 2:30 p.m.-10:30 p.m.
- 10 hours: 2:30 p.m.-12:30 a.m.
Our client is looking for candidates who think outside-the-box who aspire to grow and succeed. This position pays $14-$15/hour depending on experience and starts with day one benefits, like…
- Medical, dental and vision insurance through Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield
- Mental health care and substance abuse treatment
- Care for both the individual and dependents
- 401(k) and profit sharing
- Vacation and paid holidays
This position is fast-paced and made to keep you moving. Before you apply, make sure you meet the following qualifications.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 2+ years of experience as a Wet Spray Painter
- Complete understanding of fluid delivery and atomizing setup to provide maximum transfer efficiency and through put
- Complete understanding of Mil thickness and ability to perform a Mil thickness test using wet and dry Mil gauges
- Experience in a job shop setting
If you are driven with a passion for professional and creative growth, this is the position for you. Our client is hiring immediately for this role, so don’t miss out on a great opportunity.
Join a team that truly cares, and put your application in today. Apply now!