Earn a great wage, have a 3-day weekend, learn new skills and grow your career within a great, 100% employee-owned company!
Our client is local to Waukesha, WI and is one of the leading suppliers of motion and control systems in North America. They are seeking a dedicated second shift Assembler who can juggle the day-to-day and work both individually and with a team.
This position pays $16.50/hour to start and offers great day one benefits, like…
- Medical, dental and vision insurance through Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield
- Mental health care and substance abuse treatment
- Care for both the individual and dependents
- 401(k) and profit sharing
- Vacation and paid holidays
- Free life insurance with medical plan
This second shift position promises every Friday off and a consistent 40-hour work week.
SHIFT AND HOURS:
- 2nd Shift: Monday – Thursday, 4:30 p.m.-3:00 a.m. (Fridays OFF!)
In this role, you will start in assembly/harnessing, gaining skills and learning how to reach maximum efficiency. From there, you could move into quality, training, leadership, engineering and more. The opportunities are there and what you make them!
If this sounds like the right position for you, make sure you can meet the following requirements.
- A great attitude!
- Electrical assembly experience is helpful but not required
- Attention to detail and the ability to read a ruler
A great work culture, climate-controlled work environment, benefits, performance-based pay increases, company-wide performance bonuses and tons of growth potential can be yours. Our client is hiring immediately for this role, so don’t wait to put your application in.