Are you ready to kickstart your manufacturing career? If so, our client has an opportunity to you!
Our client is local to Hartford, WI and is hiring immediately for a driven and reliable Warehouse Associate who is just as comfortable working on their own as they are with a team. This role starts at $14.50-$16.50/hour and has open availability on all shifts.
Candidates are eligible for benefits on day one, including…
- Medical, dental and vision insurance through Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield
- Mental health care and substance abuse treatment
- Care for both the individual and dependents
- 401(k) and profit sharing
- Vacation and paid holidays
- Free life insurance with medical plan
This position requires some physical labor, and candidate must have the ability to stand and walk for most of the workday as well as safely lift up to 35 lbs. and occasionally lift up to 75 lbs.
In this role, you will be expected to follow verbal and written instructions provided by your supervisor. Other job duties include…
- Operate a forklift and other powered equipment safely to place product and retrieve from designated storage area, picking orders as instructed
- Ensure accurate cycle counts are completed
- Lod and unload trailers
- Use RF scanner to record product movement within Warehouse Management System (WMS)
- Consolidate product via palletization method
- Move trailers within yard and between buildings
- Perform housekeeping duties such as sweeping to maintain an ordly work area
- Meet minimum required performance standards
This is a busy position that doesn’t allow for a midday slump. The ideal candidate will embody these requirements.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Valid driver’s license
- Basic math skills and excellent attendance
- Ability to safely operate powered equipment
- Ability to work at heights up to 40 feet
Our client is hiring immediately for this position, so don’t miss out on an opportunity to show off your skills and do something bigger with your career.