Are you someone who likes to tinker with electrical components and would love to turn that into a career? Do you have a thirst for learning and building your skills? Is manufacturing the right career path for you?
Our Waukesha County client, a growing distributor, integrator and manufacturer known nationally as a supplier of mobile and industrial hydraulic and electronic control systems, has immediate need for a 1st shift entry-level Electrical Technician.
Our client is open to training someone with a great attitude, some basic electrical assembly experience and interest in growing their skills in this area. The starting pay $17.00/hour and this position begins with day one benefits, like...
- Medical, dental and vision insurance through Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield
- Mental health care and substance abuse treatment
- Care for both the individual and dependents
- 401(k) and profit sharing
- Vacation and paid holidays
- Basic working knowledge of electrical circuits and schematics
- Ability to read assembly drawings and attention to detail
- Excellent work history and ethics
- Electrical assembly experience required
- Hydraulic experience is a plus
- 2-year technology-oriented degree helpful
- Ability to work in a team atmosphere
SHIFT & PAY:
- 1st shift, full-time employment with growth opportunities
- $17.00/hour starting pay
This is a full-time, immediate opportunity with a growing company. Our client is hiring immediately for the right candidate who can suit the culture and team of the company. If this is you, don't wait to put your application in—this job is sure to fill up FAST!