Are you interested in starting your career in manufacturing, but not sure where to begin? Do you have an eye for detail and a desire to learn with a company where all of your breaks are PAID?
Our Waukesha County client, a reputable, growing plastics company is seeking dependable individuals to add to their 2nd and 3rd shift teams.
In this role, you will learn how to operate automatic and semi-automatic molding machines and inspect the finished product for quality.
If you have:
- An keen eye for quality issues
- Basic math skills
- The ability to lift up to 30 lbs. to shoulder height
- An excellent attendance record
- The interest in learning new skills
This may be the opportunity for you!
- 2nd shift hours: Monday through Friday, 3:30 pm – 11:30 pm with paid breaks
- 3rd shift hours: Sunday through Thursday, 11:30 am – 7:30 am with paid breaks
- No experience is necessary, but excellent attendance is important.
- You will be standing most of the day.
- You will rotate to different machines to cross-train on a variety of products.
- Transportation provided for qualifying individuals
Apply online today and start your plastics career tomorrow!