Are you looking to add more skills to your resume and kickstart your career in manufacturing? We have an opportunity for you!
Our client is local to Auburn Hills, MI and is hiring immediately for a second shift Forklift Operator who is willing to learn and grow in the manufacturing industry.
Our client will train the right candidate on hi-lo forklifts for $13.50/hour with a $0.25 differential. This position also includes day one benefits, like...
- Medical, dental and vision insurance through Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield
- Mental health care and substance abuse treatment
- Care for both the individual and dependents
- 401(k) and profit sharing
- Vacation and paid holidays
- Free life insurance with medical plan
- 2nd shift: 2 p.m.-10 p.m.
In this role, you will be expected to wear multiple hats. Job duties include (but aren’t limited to) sorting, counting, stripping, inspecting and packing.
- Perform cycle counts
- Coordinate and scan material for work orders/inventory
- Properly return partials
- Ensure parts are shipped in correct quantities and with paperwork
- Coordinate carrier type and document information on computer
- Process shipments online
- Receive incoming material
- Print and attach bar code labels
Applicants should be able to lift more than 25 pounds occasionally. Other requirements include…
- Ability to follow directions
- Ability to use scan guns and computers as necessary
- Ability to read and understand a route sheet and control card
- Ability to troubleshoot issues with inventory
- Ability to understand process flow for production and validate inventory
If you’re ready to bulk your resume and add to your mechanical skill set, don’t wait to apply—these positions are sure to go fast.