Work somewhere that can keep up with your energy and your professional goals at the same time—and for a livable wage!
Our client is local to Auburn Hills, MI and is looking for an enthusiastic and reliable second shift Machine Operator starting at $12/hour with a .25 cent differential. In this role, you’ll receive day one benefits, including...
- Medical, dental and vision insurance through Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield
- Mental health care and substance abuse treatment
- Care for both the individual and dependents
- 401(k) and profit sharing
- Vacation and paid holidays
- 2nd shift: 2 p.m.-10 p.m.
This manufacturing role guarantees no midday slump and will keep you moving while the hours tick down. In this role, you will work at several different stations and wear several different hats, including:
- And more!
If you’re looking for a fast-paced and welcoming work environment loaded with culture and friendly faces, this position is for you. Before you apply, make sure you can meet the following requirements.
- Work at a steady pace and produce quality parts
- Comply with company procedures and safety measures
- Pass a pre-employment test
- Be able to use a calculator for simple math
- Learn how to read a tape measure
Our client is hiring immediately for this role, so don’t wait to put your application in! Begin your career in manufacturing today at a company that works for you.