For you, every person is unique and different in fascinating ways.
When you come into contact with someone new you don’t just have a surface interaction, you actually take the time to understand what makes them special.
Although this genuine interest in others drives how you spend your personal time, it, unfortunately, does not come into play in your professional life as much as you would like.
Have we got an opportunity for you! Wouldn’t it be great to come home after work, knowing that:
- You spent the day changing people’s lives by finding them their dream job.
- You used your extraordinary people skills to build strong relationships with your Clients.
- You are a part of a team that truly values each member’s unique abilities.
So let me ask you this:
Are you ready to be a part of a company that touches hundreds of lives every day? To help people gain skills that never in their wildest dreams they would have believed they would have?
Job duties include the following:
- Sourcing and follow up with applicants, conduct internal interviews, etc.
- Perform the role of job order “Quarterback” by moving job orders forward one step/activity every day. Schedule resume submittals and client interviews. Assist coworkers to perform client interview “preps” with the associates.
- Recruit “best talent” candidates by leveraging all sourcing opportunities including, but not limited to the following: Engauge's expansive talent inventory, social media, career boards, resume banks, networking, coworkers, etc.
- Perform candidate interviews with the ability to uncover potential strengths to identify great placements. Additionally, document interview notes in the database to build on the candidate's story.
- Be an advocate of success for both our associates and clients by proactively managing their accounts for future growth.
- Dispatch associates by communicating all relevant information to eliminate any confusion for the associate (work hours, job duties, pay, attire, lunch facilities, PPE, safety, etc. etc.)
- Leverage arrival techniques to ensure client new hire onboarding process is smooth and associates arrive on-time (arrival checks, get up calls, on calls, back-ups, etc.).
Apply now and take your first steps towards a rewarding new career!