Printing Operator - $15/hr-$16/hr - 1st Shift
Looking for a new opportunity to expand your resume and grow professionally in manufacturing?
If you’re local to Glendale, OH, we have an opportunity for you! Our client is actively seeking a Screen Printing Operators for IMMEDIATE start on 1st shift This role pays $15 / hr - $16 / hr to start depending on experience.
JOB SUMMARY: The right candidate for this role will be responsible for screen printing on apparel and promotional items with the ability to work efficiently and pay attention to detail.
SHIFT & HOURS:
- 1st shift: 7:00 a.m.-3:30 p.m. (normal hours)
- 1st shift: 6:00 a.m.-3:30 p.m. (current hours, opportunity for OT)
- Load and set up to 7 colors and average 300-500 finished units per hour
- Work in a team with Puller and Inspector to ensure jobs are completed correctly and efficiently
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment
- Maintain specific job metrics and keep an eye out for nonconformance
- Print experience preferred, some previous production experience preferred
- Basic computer skills
- Reliable transportation
- Positive, team-oriented attitude with excellent attendance
Included in this role are benefits beginning on DAY ONE of employment.
- Vacation and paid holidays
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Weekly pay
- $50 monetary reward for every referral
Roles like these don’t last long—kickstart your manufacturing career today with a team and a workplace suited to your work ethic.
This is a somewhat physical position; candidates should be capable of moving/lifting up to 25 lbs. regularly and up to 50 lbs. occasionally. Manual dexterity is required.
Los reclutadores de habla hispana están disponibles a su solicitud.