Entry-Level Maintenance Technician - $16/hr-$18/hr - 1st Shift
Looking for a new opportunity to expand your resume and grow professionally in manufacturing?
If you’re local to New Berlin, WI, we have an opportunity for you! Our client is actively seeking an Entry-Level Maintenance Technician for IMMEDIATE start on 1st shift. This role pays $16 / hr - $18 / hr to start depending on experience.
JOB SUMMARY: Our client is looking for a candidate who can be responsible for repairing hand pieces and small equipment, providing quotes to customers and maintaining adequate repair parts in inventory to ensure timely turnaround.
SHIFT & PAY:
- 1st shift: 8:30 a.m.-5:00 p.m., Monday-Friday
- Repair hand pieces and equipment according to processes and quality guidelines
- Evaluate, estimate and process hand pieces and equipment
- Maintain inventory to complete repairs within turnaround time
- Contact customers with repair estimates and obtain approval for repairs and package and send hand pieces and equipment for return delivery
- Strong time management skills and ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines
- Attention to detail and accuracy and ability to multi-task and work under pressure
- Customer service-oriented and ability to work with complex issues and manage conflict
- Good interpersonal, written and verbal communication with ability to maintain confidential and highly sensitive information
Included in this role are benefits beginning on DAY ONE of employment.
- Vacation and paid holidays
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Weekly pay
- $50 monetary reward for every referral
Roles like these don’t last long—kickstart your manufacturing career today with a team and a workplace suited to your work ethic.
This is a somewhat physical position; candidates should be capable of moving/lifting up to 25 lbs. regularly and up to 50 lbs. occasionally. Manual dexterity is required.