Entry-Level Machine Operator - $16/hr
Are you looking for an entry-level opportunity to kick off your manufacturing career? If so, we have an opportunity for you!
Our Fairfield, OH client is URGENTLY hiring a willing-to-learn Machine Operator on 3rd shift who can be responsible for filling and labeling containers and following work standards as well as safety procedures. This role pays $16 / hr to start.
SHIFT & PAY:
- 3rd shift: 11:00 p.m.-7:00 a.m.
- Fill liquid and solid products into containers and label/overpack products for shipping
- Accurately record work order information and packaging information/finished goods into RTI system
- Purge, fill and pressurize cyclotrimers
- Verify customer work standards are being followed
This is a somewhat physical position that requires the right candidate to have the ability to reach and place boxes up to 20 lbs. above shoulder height. Other qualifications for this position include…
- A high school diploma or GED/equivalent
- Ability to read and understand work orders and instructions
- Some manufacturing experience is preferred but not required
Candidates are eligible for benefits on DAY ONE employment, like…
- Medical, dental and vision insurance through Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield
- Weekly Pay
- Care for both the individual and dependents
- Vacation and paid holidays
Our client is HIRING IMMEDIATELY for this position, so don’t miss out on an opportunity to join a team and a culture geared toward you and your professional goals.
Los reclutadores de habla hispana están disponibles a su solicitud.