Machine Operator - $15/hr - 2nd Shift
Looking for a new opportunity to expand your resume and grow professionally in manufacturing?
If you’re local to Menomonee Falls, WI we have an opportunity for you! Our client is actively seeking a Press Set-Up Operator/Machine Operator for IMMEDIATE start on 2nd shift. This role pays $15 / hr to start.
SHIFT & HOURS:
- 2nd shift: 1:55 p.m-12:00 a.m.
- Inspects all plates, before mounting, for defects, notifying your Shift lead and completing a Plate Remake Form if a defect is discovered. Cuts and trims plates as necessary.
- Stage presses with supplies including but not limited to rags, printclean, water, acetate, doctor blades, ink pans, ink hoses, sponges, drain dams, and cores
- Stage presses with inks and varnishes per the job tickets.
- Stages jobs at press with prepared plates and dies, including sheeters, perfs, buttcutters, as specified on job ticket, in sequence according to the production board.
- Unmounts and cleans plates after use, returning plates to the proper plate envelope with foam between them once they are clean and dry; cleans print cylinders and returns them to inventory; returns dies, etc., to inventory in their proper place.
- Prepares dies for repair and retool shipments, and receives all new and retooled dies and plate cylinders, maintaining appropriate paperwork and updating log book.
- Maintains die and print cylinder inventories, ensuring proper record keeping and organization. Prepares dies that need to be sent out for retooling.
- Maintains plate mounting equipment and organization of plate mounting area.
- Maintains an adequate supply of forms used at press, i.e. Press Operator Start-Up Checklists, Plate Remake Forms, various maintenance forms, etc.
- Flexographic printing experience is a plus, but not required
- High school diploma, GED or equivalent
- Good organizational/time management skills and ability to work with a team
- Basic math skills with calculator and ability to read a ruler
Included in this role are benefits beginning on DAY ONE of employment.
- Vacation and paid holidays
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Weekly pay
- $50 monetary reward for every referral
Roles like these don’t last long—kickstart your manufacturing career today with a team and a workplace suited to your work ethic.
Los reclutadores de habla hispana están disponibles a su solicitud.