Material Handler - $16/hr - 2nd Shift
Are you a self-starter looking to grow professionally in manufacturing? If the answer is yes, we have an opportunity for you!
Our client is local to Menomonee Falls, WI and is hiring immediately for a self-sufficient 2nd shift Material Handler who can ensure the physical material inventory of the facility matches the internal ERP system. This position pays $16 / hr depending on experience.
SHIFT & PAY:
- 2nd shift: 3:00 p.m.-11:00 p.m.
- Perform necessary inventory transactions in the ERP system when material is received and move materials to locations throughout the plant (some physical labor required)
- Weight and prepare materials for new jobs and maintain physical inventory of materials, supplies, packaging and inserts
- Make necessary labels, close out job orders, perform line clearance on finished jobs, weigh parts, etc.
- Clean and prepare material dryers
If you’re looking for a fast-paced and welcoming work environment loaded with culture and friendly faces, this position is for you.
- High school diploma, GED or equivalent
- Ability to drive a fork truck
- Some knowledge of ERP systems and inventory systems preferred
- Good written/verbal communication skills
This role starts with DAY ONE benefits, including…
- Medical, dental and vision insurance through Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield
- Weekly Pay
- Care for both the individual and dependents
- Vacation and paid holidays
Our client is hiring immediately for this role, so don’t wait to put your application in! Pursue your career path in manufacturing with the right position made to grow your skill set.