Assembler - $15/hr-$16/hr - 1st Shift
Interested in manufacturing but just can't seem to get your foot in the door?
If you’re local to New Berlin, WI, we have an opportunity for you! Our client is actively seeking an Assembler for IMMEDIATE start on 1st shift. This role pays $15 / hr - $16 / hr to start.
JOB SUMMARY: The right candidate for this role will be responsible for performing assembly work to manufacture electrical or mechanical airplane products, including harnesses, circuit boards and lighting in an efficient and timely manner while keeping an eye out for quality issues.
SHIFT & HOURS:
- 1st shift: 6:00 a.m.-2:30 p.m., Monday-Friday (OT available for late nights/weekends)
- $15 / hr - $16 / hr depending on experience
This role combines both mechanical assembly and electrical assembly duties, making it the perfect opportunity to hone your skills!
- Cut and measure wire or cable to ensure all wires will operate properly and prepare wire or cable for the next process in production
- Crimp pin/sockets onto wires or cables, assemble into connector and apply heat shrinks, sleeving, labels and spot tie as required
- Use small hand tools to solder and assemble components
- Review drawings, blueprints and schematics prior to assembly and build products according to customer specifications
- High school diploma, GED, six months related experience/training or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Some knowledge of either electrical assembly or mechanical assembly preferred
- Some soldering experience (jumper wires, wires to connector) preferred
- Great communication skills and ability to work both individually and with a team
Included in this role are benefits beginning on DAY ONE of employment.
- Vacation and paid holidays
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Weekly pay
- $50 monetary reward for every referral
Roles like these don’t last long—take the first step in your manufacturing career today with a team and a workplace suited to your work ethic.
This is a somewhat physical position; candidates should be capable of moving/lifting up to 25 lbs. regularly and up to 50 lbs. occasionally. Manual dexterity is required.
Los reclutadores de habla hispana están disponibles a su solicitud.