Warehouse Associate - $14/hr
Looking for a new opportunity to expand your resume and grow professionally in manufacturing?
If you’re local to Mason, OH, we have an opportunity for you! Our client is actively seeking a Shipping/Warehouse Associate for IMMEDIATE start on 2nd shift. This role pays $14 / hr to start.
JOB SUMMARY: Review and assemble all customer orders to ensure they are complete and ready for delivery. Check against pick slip and report shortages.
SHIFT & HOURS:
- 2nd shift (with plenty of opportunity for OT)
- Move or direct movement of product into and out of designated staging locations
- Pull and pack customer orders, generate pack slips, move carts, shelve product, move skids of disposable product and make sure all customer orders are completed to fulfilment
- Assist Warehouse/Distribution Supervisor in associated duties of the department and participate in physical inventory as directed (including cycle counts)
- Maintain accurate counts of inventory/shipping records, process all documentation accurately and neatly and receive, put away and restock products as necessary
- High school diploma, GED or equivalent
- 6 months of shipping experience in distribution preferred
- Forklift experience preferred
- Some computer experience required
Included in this role are benefits beginning on DAY ONE of employment.
- Vacation and paid holidays
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Weekly pay
- $50 monetary reward for every referral
Roles like these don’t last long—kickstart your manufacturing career today with a team and a workplace suited to your work ethic.
This is a somewhat physical position; candidates should be capable of moving/lifting up to 25 lbs. regularly and up to 50 lbs. occasionally. Manual dexterity is required.
Los reclutadores de habla hispana están disponibles a su solicitud.