Are you analytical, proactive and looking for a new challenge to expand your resume? Do you want to work with a reputable company with room to grow? If so, we have an opportunity for you!
Engauge Workforce Solutions in Menomonee Falls, WI is looking for an experienced Business Analyst who can work with the Engauge team and clients to conceptualize, lead, analyze, research, document, communicate, architect, design and implement technology and reporting solutions that provide improvements to the financial modeling and reporting of Engauge and its clients.
This is a full-time position offering $50,000/year to start.
GOALS & OBJECTIVES:
- Lead the Engauge team in understanding the key business drivers to success.
- Develop and deliver business intelligence tools to conceptualize, develop, and implement solutions to achieve business goals.
- Work with the CFO to continuously deepen the Engauge team’s financial literacy.
- Formalize EWS’ approach and delivery of monthly/quarterly client business reviews to optimize perceived client value and ultimately drive long-term, profitable client relationships.
- Lead efforts to improve and automate performance reporting capabilities within the Engauge Workforce Solutions organization.
The right candidate for this role is a self-starter working with curiosity and intensity to deliver timely business analysis packages while meeting internal and external deadlines.
- Create and maintain weekly reporting and dashboards on key success metrics including client (financial) and associate (recruiting, retention, and performance) activities across EWS departments. Use these insights to develop recommendations to the leadership and operations teams for improving performance.
- Support the process of developing, managing, and continuously improving Engauge financial reporting.
- Use business intelligence data and tools to continuously deepen Engauge’s understanding of their performance.
- Become EWS’ technical expert in business intelligence reporting. Lead the implementation of key control activities and dashboards to reinforce positive key performance indicators (KPIs) across all departments to support cross functional teams.
- Successfully lead special projects to effectuate process improvements using data analysis to drive discussions and delivery with EWS’ clients. Develop best practices and ROI recommendations.
- Support the delivery and preparation of internal monthly financial packages including but not limited to key account reconciliations and budgeting processes, as directed.
- Support the preparation of and serve as a business representative for interim and annual audits and reviews maintaining superior relationships with EWS vendors and business partners.
- Serve as an advisor and integrator to assess and maintain internal controls and “Lean” accounting principles.
While not required, experience within the manufacturing, distribution and/or staffing industries preferred. Other qualifications include…
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Degree with an emphasis in finance/accounting, business administration, data analytics or related field.
- Minimum of 2-3 years of financial analyst, accounting, finance, or related business administration experience.
- Experience utilizing Quickbooks or comparable financial reporting and payroll software preferred.
- Experience using data analysis software (i.e. Tableau, Power BI) and basic understanding of how to drive business processes and outcomes using Excel (pivot tables, moderate to advanced formulas, etc).
We are hiring immediately for this position, so don’t wait to put your application in!