Engauge Workforce Solutions (EWS) in Fairfield, OH is looking for a self-sufficient, preferably bilingual Talent Recruiter who has a background in manufacturing and high volume recruiting and can be responsible for developing and cultivating relationships with Associates as well as Clients.
This is a flexible, full-time position with typical 8:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m. office hours Monday-Friday. The right candidate should be comfortable with working as needed after office hours to meet goals.
HOURS & PAY:
- Hours: 8:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m., Monday-Friday
- Pay: $40,000 / yr - $50,000 / yr
Wouldn’t it be great to come home after work, knowing that...
- You spent the day changing people’s lives by finding them their dream job.
- You used your extraordinary people skills to build strong relationships with your Clients.
- You are a part of a team that truly values each member’s unique abilities.
So let me ask you this...
Are you ready to be a part of a company that touches hundreds of lives every day? To help people gain skills that never in their wildest dreams they would have believed they would have?
- Sourcing and follow up with applicants, conduct internal interviews, etc.
- Perform the role of job order “Quarterback” by moving job orders forward one step/activity every day. Schedule resume submittals and client interviews. Assist coworkers to perform client interview “preps” with the associates.
- Recruit “best talent” candidates by leveraging all sourcing opportunities including, but not limited to the following: Engauge's expansive talent inventory, social media, career boards, resume banks, networking, coworkers, etc.
- Perform candidate interviews with the ability to uncover potential strengths to identify great placements. Additionally, document interview notes in the database to build on the candidate's story.
- Be an advocate of success for both our associates and clients by proactively managing their accounts for future growth.
- Dispatch associates by communicating all relevant information to eliminate any confusion for the associate (work hours, job duties, pay, attire, lunch facilities, PPE, safety, etc. etc.)
- Leverage arrival techniques to ensure client new hire onboarding process is smooth and associates arrive on-time (arrival checks, get up calls, on calls, back-ups, etc.)
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) required
- Intermediate computer skills with preferred knowledge in Office 365
- Ability to self-motivate and pursue potential leads to hit weekly Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Experience with an Applicant Tracking System (ATS)
- Must be comfortable with social media (LinkedIn, Facebook, etc.) and using those channels to source candidates
Included in this role are benefits following the first 59 days of employment, like…
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Generous vacation and paid holidays
- 401(k) with employer match
- Contributions to Health Savings Account
Apply now and take your first steps towards a rewarding new career!