On-Site Team Lead
An On-Site Team Lead will help provide direct support to our current contingent workforce while working in parallel with department supervisors and assist with the staffing and training needs. They will work side by side with our associates helping with training and skill development to ensure they are successful at their position. They may also assist with orientation of new associates to free up supervisors to handle other duties and responsibilities.
- Ensure client has the appropriate staffing available to meet production demands by working with internal team members on recruiting and sourcing.
- Support all shifts where our associates are involved with daily check ins.
- Conduct Job Preview Tours on-site with candidates to ensure the right talent is being placed in the right position(s) based on previous experience and long-term career goals.
- Ensure new associates have completed the orientation and onboarding with an understanding and competence.
- Train and document all training (job specific, safety, etc.) as outlined and mandated by the client.
- Ensure all client and internal policies are adhered to by our associates (safety, quality, attendance, cell phones, etc.) and provide coaching when policies are not being adhered.
- Identify associates struggling to meet production goals and use the coaching form to communicate the appropriate corrective action to get back on track with expectations.
- Manage all time & attendance issues and communicating it both internally and with the client.
- Conduct formal performance evaluations
- Conduct daily communications with the client’s department supervisors and your internal team members.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma
- Solid work history, prior manufacturing experience is preferred.
- Prior training experience is preferred.
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills are critical – must adhere to deadlines, multi-task and be able to prioritize work.
- Comfortable in Microsoft Office products (Excel, PowerPoint, Teams, & Word)
- Offer a flexible work schedule to meet the demands of client, company, and team.
What does a successful candidate look like?
- Able to communicate effectively across multiple channels and individuals.
- Coach, train, and mentor associates to propel them to their career goals.
- Understands the client’s manufacturing process from start to finish.
- Comfortable using computer applications.