1st Shift Service Technician
Looking for a new opportunity to expand your resume and grow professionally in manufacturing?
If you’re local to Milwaukee, WI, we have an opportunity for you! Our client is actively seeking a Maintenance Technician for IMMEDIATE start on 1st shift. This role pays $15 / hr - $16/ hr to start depending on experience.
JOB SUMMARY: This candidate will handle several different duties, including exhaust system, grease trap, factory, tank and drain cleaning as well as other types of non-hazardous cleaning and pumping.
SHIFT & HOURS:
- 1st shift: 6:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m.
- Excellent attendance and good communication skills
- Mechanically inclined preferred
- Reliable transportation and good physical health
- Team-player attitude
NO EXPERIENCE is required for this role, as our client is willing to train the right candidate. This position also includes a variety of perks, like…
- Paid training, education and employee development
- Cell phone stipend
- Daily and annual bonuses
- Health and dental insurance
- Vacation and paid holidays
- 401(k) match and profit sharing
Roles like these don’t last long—kickstart your manufacturing career today with a team and a workplace suited to your work ethic.
This is a somewhat physical position; candidates should be capable of moving/lifting up to 25 lbs. regularly and up to 50 lbs. occasionally. Manual dexterity is required.
Los reclutadores de habla hispana están disponibles a su solicitud.