Quality Control Technician - $14/hr-$17/hr - 1st Shift
Looking for a new opportunity to expand your resume and grow professionally in manufacturing?
If you’re local to Milwaukee, WI, we have an opportunity for you! Our client is actively seeking a Quality Control Technician/Auditor for IMMEDIATE start on 1st shift. This role pays $14 / hr - $17 / hr to start.
JOB SUMMARY: In this role, you will be responsible for inspecting, testing, sorting and sampling vendor parts. You will also check assembled parts or refrigeration units for defects and deviations from customer specifications using precision measuring instruments.
SHIFT & HOURS:
- 1st shift: 6:00 a.m.-4:30 p.m., Monday-Thursday (overtime on Fridays)
- Process audits and debit memos
- Complete first piece inspections, handle service returns and scrap documentation
- Complete general lab testing (setup, takedown and cleanup) by measuring voltage, amperage, pressure and humidity and move finished product in/out of testing labs
- Monitor and review data in Microsoft Excel
- High school diploma, GED or equivalent
- Prior quality experience is a plus but not required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office 2010, particularly Excel
- Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings/blueprints
Included in this role are benefits beginning on DAY ONE of employment.
- Vacation and paid holidays
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Weekly pay
- $50 monetary reward for every referral
Roles like these don’t last long—kickstart your manufacturing career today with a team and a workplace suited to your work ethic.
This is a somewhat physical position; candidates should be capable of moving/lifting up to 25 lbs. regularly and up to 50 lbs. occasionally. Manual dexterity is required.
Los reclutadores de habla hispana están disponibles a su solicitud.