1st Shift Packer - Muskego
Looking for a new opportunity to expand your resume and grow professionally in manufacturing?
If you’re local to Muskego, WI, we have an opportunity for you! Our client is actively seeking a Warehouse Associate (Picker/Packer) for IMMEDIATE start on 1st shift. This role pays $14 / hr - $16 / hr to start depending on experience.
JOB SUMMARY: Ensure all orders are accurately picked, packed and appropriately labeled for shipment. The right candidate for this role will act as the champion in driving a proactive safety culture.
SHIFT & HOURS:
- 1st shift: 8:30 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
- Coordinate with the Shipping Clerk to ensure customer expectations and deadlines are met and contribute corrective actions to eliminate errors
- Complete shipping floor activities including inspection orders for accuracy, packing material, utilizing defined packaging guidelines, palletizing and banding material, completing pack lists, pulling information for serialized components and labeling for shipment
- Transport staging material throughout warehouse manually or with handling equipment and engage in the relocation process to ensure inventory accuracy is maintained
- Assist in processing the inbound receipt of material for Lunar, Life Science and CCA operations, including unloading trailers and inspecting for damage. Other duties as assigned
- 1-2 years of warehouse experience preferred
- 1-2 years of forklift experience preferred with willingness to complete certification
- Good communication skills with ability to read, write and complete paperwork
- Excellent attendance with willingness to work flexible hours and weekends as required
Included in this role are benefits beginning on DAY ONE of employment.
- Vacation and paid holidays
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Weekly pay
- $50 monetary reward for every referral
Roles like these don’t last long—kickstart your manufacturing career today with a team and a workplace suited to your work ethic.
This is a somewhat physical position; candidates should be capable of moving/lifting up to 25 lbs. regularly and up to 50 lbs. occasionally. Manual dexterity is required.
Los reclutadores de habla hispana están disponibles a su solicitud.