Assembler - $14/hr-$17/hr - 1st Shift
Looking for a new opportunity to expand your resume and grow professionally in manufacturing?
If you’re local to Milwaukee, WI, we have an opportunity for you! Our client is actively seeking an Assembler for IMMEDIATE start on 1st shift. This role pays $14 / hr - $17 / hr depending on experience.
JOB SUMMARY: In this role, you will work with a team to assemble undercounter refrigeration units using basic electrical, metal and plastic assembly operations.
Our client is conveniently located just 5 minutes off the bus line in Milwaukee.
SHIFT & HOURS:
- 1st shift: 6:00 a.m.-4:30 p.m., Monday-Thursday (overtime on Fridays)
- Use pneumatic, cordless and hand tools to complete assembly of undercounter refrigeration units
- Read and understand part numbers to compare or match them
- Maintain daily production goals and defined quality standards
- Report defective materials to department supervisor and maintain work area in accordance with facility safety guidelines
- High school diploma, GED or equivalent
- Prior quality experience is a plus but not required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office 2010, particularly Excel
- Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings/blueprints
Included in this role are benefits beginning on DAY ONE of employment.
- Vacation and paid holidays
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Weekly pay
- $50 monetary reward for every referral
Roles like these don’t last long—kickstart your manufacturing career today with a team and a workplace suited to your work ethic.
This is a somewhat physical position; candidates should be capable of moving/lifting up to 25 lbs. regularly and up to 50 lbs. occasionally. Manual dexterity is required.
Los reclutadores de habla hispana están disponibles a su solicitud.