Machine Operator - $15.30/hr - 2nd Shift
Looking for a new opportunity to expand your resume and grow professionally in manufacturing?
If you’re local to Oak Creek, WI, we have an opportunity for you! Our client is actively seeking a Machine Operator for IMMEDIATE start on 2nd shift. This role pays $15.30 / hr to start.
JOB SUMMARY: The right candidate for this role will be responsible for the layout, setup, adjustments and operation of various machinery and systems to manufacture high quality products and services while maintaining facility safety standards.
SHIFT & HOURS:
- 2nd shift: 3:30 p.m.-2:00 a.m., Monday-Friday (potential for OT on Fridays!)
If you’re looking for…
- A fast-growing company
- On-the-job training
- Growth opportunities
…this is the position for you!
- High school diploma, GED or equivalent
- Basic math skills with ability to read a tape measure
- Previous injection molding experience preferred but not required
- Previous production/manufacturing experience preferred but not required
Included in this role are benefits beginning on DAY ONE of employment.
- Vacation and paid holidays
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Weekly pay
- $50 monetary reward for every referral
Roles like these don’t last long—kickstart your manufacturing career today with a team and a workplace suited to your work ethic.
This is a somewhat physical position; candidates should be capable of moving/lifting up to 25 lbs. regularly and up to 50 lbs. occasionally. Manual dexterity is required.
Los reclutadores de habla hispana están disponibles a su solicitud.