Machine Maintenance Technician - $17/hr-$20/hr - 1st Shift
Calling all tinkerers, machinists and mechanically inclined handy people! Do you prefer getting your hands dirty over standing in place all day? Do you want a job with a cultured company and a laid-back, work-at-your-own-pace environment?
Our client is local to Auburn Hills, MI and looking for a quality-oriented 1st shift Machine Maintenance Technician who can be the brains of the operation. This role offers $17 / hr - $20 / hr depending on experience.
JOB SUMMARY: The primary focus of this role is to maintain facility machines and troubleshoot errors so production can operate as intended with as few nonconformities as possible.
SHIFT & PAY:
- 1st shift: 6:00 a.m.-2:00 p.m.
This position requires a fast-learning candidate who is willing to handle electrical installations, repair machines and stay on task with the maintenance schedule. In this role, you will...
- Handle machinery lubrication according to the maintenance schedule
- Keep an eye out for machinery malfunctions and correct the issues
- Maintain equipment and develop preventive maintenance (PM) schedules
- Know how to read and understand blueprints and wiring schematics
- Know how to use continuity meters and voltage meters
- Ability to electric stick, aluminum and MIG arc weld
- Know how to use a lathe, mill, drill press and other power tools (drills, taps, etc.)
- Be able to repair machines, including air conditioners, automobiles and plumbing
This role comes with DAY ONE benefits, including…
- Medical, dental and vision insurance through Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield
- Weekly pay
- Care for both the individual and dependents
- Vacation and paid holidays
Our client is HIRING IMMEDIATELY for this position, so if it sounds like a great fit for you, complete your application as quickly as possible.