Entry-Level Machine Operator - $13.25-$13.50 - 1st Shift & 2nd Shift
Looking for the start to your manufacturing career? Are you mechanically inclined but seeking more experience with a company who will cultivate your skill set? If so, look no further!
Our client, Unique Fabricating, is local to Auburn Hills, MI and is looking for a reliable 1st shift or 2nd shift entry-level Machine Operator starting at $13.25 / hr - $13.50 / hr.
NO EXPERIENCE IS NEEDED FOR THIS POSITION! Employees will earn a $1 raise after 30 days of work.
The right candidate for this position is a team player who can assimilate to facility culture while maintaining efficiency and producing quality parts. This is not a physical position, and candidates should expect some repetitive tasks.
- 1st shift: 6:00 a.m.-2:00 p.m.
- 2nd shift: 2:00 p.m.-10:00 p.m.
- Work at a steady pace and produce quality parts
- Comply with company procedures and safety measures
- Use a calculator for simple math
- Learn how to read a tape measure
In this role, you’ll receive DAY ONE benefits, including...
- Medical, dental and vision insurance through Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield
- Weekly pay
- Care for both the individual and dependents
- Vacation and paid holidays
Our client is HIRING IMMEDIATELY for this role, so don’t wait to put your application in! Begin your career in manufacturing today at a company that works for you.
Los reclutadores de habla hispana están disponibles a su solicitud.