Maintenance Tech - $23/hr-$31/hr - 1st Shift & 2nd Shift
Are you seeking the next step in your manufacturing career? Are you mechanically inclined and ready to hit the shop floor?
If you’re local to Fairfield, OH, we have an opportunity for you! Our client is actively seeking a Maintenance Technician for IMMEDIATE start on 1st shift & 2nd shift. This role pays $23 / hr - $31 / hr to start.
JOB SUMMARY: The ideal candidate for this role will be responsible for installing, maintaining and repairing machinery, equipment, electrical and electronic systems.
SHIFT & HOURS:
- 1st shift: 5:00 a.m.-3:30 p.m., Monday-Thursday
- 2nd shift: 3:30 p.m.-2:00 a.m., Monday-Thursday
- Visually inspect machines/equipment to locate causes of malfunctions and listen for unusual sounds from machines/equipment. Troubleshoot accordingly with supervisors and other maintenance workers
- Dismantle defective machines/equipment, install new or repaired parts, clean and lubricate shafts, bearings, gears and other parts of machinery
- Lay out, assemble, install and maintain pipe systems and related hydraulic and pneumatic equipment, repair and replace gauges, valves, pressure regulators and other equipment
- Set up and operate machine tools such as drill press, band saw and grinder to repair or fabricate machine parts, jigs and fixtures and operate cutting torches or welding equipment to cut or join metal parts
- Fabricate and repair counters, benches, partitions and other wooden structures on the shop floor and help others with training as needed
- Follow safety guidelines, complete paperwork and electronic records accurately and legibly, maintain a clean work environment and other duties as assigned
- Associates degree or equivalent from two-year college or technical school or one year of related manufacturing experience or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Ability to read, write and understand English and communicate well with others
- Ability to become forklift certified in accordance with SCT training
- Basic computer skills, excellent attendance, basic math skills and physical labor as needed
Roles like these don’t last long—advance your manufacturing career today with a team and a workplace suited to your work ethic.
This is a somewhat physical position; candidates should be capable of moving/lifting up to 25 lbs. regularly and up to 75 lbs. occasionally. Manual dexterity is required.
Los reclutadores de habla hispana están disponibles a su solicitud.