1st Shift Metal Support Worker
Are you a machinist looking for something new? Are you seeking a new opportunity in manufacturing that will further your career? If so, we have an opportunity for you!
Our client is local to Waukesha, WI and is looking for a reliable first shift Material Handler/Metals Support Worker starting at $15 / hour - $17 / hour. In this role, you’ll receive day one benefits, including...
- Medical, dental and vision insurance through Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield
- Weekly pay
- Care for both the individual and dependents
- Vacation and paid holidays
This is a physical position that requires the ability to lift/carry up to 50 pounds occasionally. Other job duties include…
- Loading and operating a plastic-parts fabricating machine to grind and deburr metal parts. May operator a CNC press brake, CNC tube bender and a CNC tube cutter as needed
- Cutting metal material to size using various machines and keeping shop clean by sweeping/maintaining workspace
- May assist in final assembly, preparing parts for painting and minor building maintenance
- Moving material between work centers
If this sounds like the position for you, don’t wait to put your application in. The ideal candidate will embody these requirements…
- High school degree or GED equivalent
- Math skills (fractions + decimals) and ability to read a tape measure and understand verbal and written instructions
- Some experience with hand/electrical tools and ability to comfortably work with heights
- Prior forklift experience required
Our client is hiring immediately for this role. Begin your career in manufacturing today at a company that works for you.