Material Handler - 2nd Shift
Looking for a new opportunity to expand your resume and grow professionally in manufacturing?
If you’re local to Waukesha, WI, we have an opportunity for you! Our client is actively seeking a Material Handler for IMMEDIATE start on 2nd shift. This role pays $16.50 / hr to start.
JOB SUMMARY: Summarize the position and include hours, shift and wage in a bulleted list below. This should be easily scannable and no longer than two sentences.
SHIFT & HOURS:
- 2nd shift: 3:00 p.m.-11:00 p.m.
- Transfer material in and out of production area (forklift, carts, tow motors, pallet jacks)
- Maintain adequate inventory levels in order to meet orders
- Use material system to check material availability and ensure correct material requested is received
- Use warehouse system, MRB or other programs to optimize material handling
- Assist with other duties as needed
- A high school diploma or GED from an accredited institution is required
- 1+ years of manufacturing experience; experience with material handling, warehouse or distribution center is preferred
- Basic reading, writing and math skills
- Previous experience driving powered industrial vehicle (forklift, carts, tow motors, pallet jacks, etc.)
- Ability to lift, push and pull up to 50 lbs.
Included in this role are benefits beginning on DAY ONE of employment.
- Vacation and paid holidays
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Weekly pay
- $50 monetary reward for every referral
Roles like these don’t last long—kickstart your manufacturing career today with a team and a workplace suited to your work ethic.
This is a somewhat physical position; candidates should be capable of moving/lifting up to 25 lbs. regularly and up to 50 lbs. occasionally. Manual dexterity is required.
Los reclutadores de habla hispana están disponibles a su solicitud.