General Labor Associate - 2nd Shift
Looking for a new opportunity to expand your resume and grow professionally in manufacturing?
If you’re local to Mason, OH, we have an opportunity for you! Our client is actively seeking a General Labor Associate for IMMEDIATE start on 2nd shift. This role pays $13 / hr to start.
JOB SUMMARY: In this role, you will be responsible for performing quarantine duties, such as the pouch and seal activities of sterile products, in accordance with standard operating procedures.
SHIFT & HOURS:
- 2nd shift: 12:30 p.m.-Until finished
- Pouch and label sterile product utilizing the heat sealing machine
- Document and maintain accurate and complete records
- Work within established productivity, quality and safety standards
- Assist in any other areas as directed by team leader or management
- Previous production experience preferred but not required
- Willing and capable of working on difference assignments
- Basic analytical skills, hand/eye coordination and manual dexterity
- Ability to work with sealer equipment
Included in this role are benefits beginning on DAY ONE of employment.
- Vacation and paid holidays
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Weekly pay
- $50 monetary reward for every referral
Roles like these don’t last long—kickstart your manufacturing career today with a team and a workplace suited to your work ethic.
This is a somewhat physical position; candidates should be capable of moving/lifting up to 25 lbs. regularly and up to 50 lbs. occasionally. Manual dexterity is required.
Los reclutadores de habla hispana están disponibles a su solicitud.